The DDR Detective® is the most comprehensive DDR Memory compliance, validation and performance monitoring tool on the market. It provides:
- Supports DDR3 (2133), DDR4 (2667), LPDDR3 (1600), LPDDR4 (3200)
- Real Time all the time JEDEC compliance violation detection
- Traditional deep transaction trace capture
- Thousands of Real Time all the time Performance counters
- System characterization using real time counters not traditional trace, stop, compute method which misses valuable bus traffic
- Passive, physically small probing supports cell phones to servers
- NOW with DDR3 Row Hammer Detection!
JEDEC DDR3 (2133MT/s), DDR4 (2667MT/s) and LPDDR3 (1600MT/s) Compliance
- Counters run continuously so that no hard to find problem is missed
- Traditional deep trace display the violation and all surrounding bus traffic
- Hardware filtering eliminates the need for long post processing
- Unique scoreboard display counts violations in real time ALL THE TIME not just a report of a post processed trace!
- DDR3 Row Hammer Detection counts EVERY Activate Command!
General purpose logic analyzer triggering, store qualification, waveform and state listing at a fraction of the price!
- 8GB trace gives captures 512M DDR commands and transactions
- Markers, timestamps, sticky notes and search feature aid in general debug applications
- Colorful waveform and state listing and new charting features shorten time to insight
- DDR specific triggering and store qualification means you can debug having never read the spec!
Performance measurements that have never been done before in real time all the time.
Traditional approach is to capture a large trace then post process it for statistical analysis. This approach can only analyze a small sliver of memory bus traffic. FuturePlus has pioneered a NEW approach using thousands of real time counters that are programed to count events and time between events to give unprecedented insight.
- Page hit, miss and empty
- Command usage by rank and by bank
- Bus Mode Analysis
- Power Management
- Bank Group Analysis
- Data Bus Utilization
- Mulitple Open Bank Analysis
Passive connection to the target makes probing accurate and easy to setup
- Midbus Footprint
Contact us about your unique probing needs
FS2800 DDR Detective®
Accurate DDR Memory bus Analysis
The DDR Detective®, when used with one of it’s companion interposers, brings bus signals to the DDR Detective controller via controlled impedance cables (12 to 18 inches) for an easy protocol violation analysis connection while maintaining signal fidelity. The bus signals are then analyzed for protocol violations and the results displayed on the user interface. A trigger output can be used to trigger an oscilloscope or logic analyzer for further investigation.
- DDR3 800-2133 MT/s
- DDR4 800-2667 MT/s
- LPDDR3 400-1600 MT/s
- LPDDR4 800-3200 MT/s
Target probing supported:
DIMM, SODIMM, BGA*, Midbus footprint (see FS2826 Data Sheet)
*Inquire with the factory for supported DRAMS
DDR3: DIMM interposers support a 240-pin, 1.25-1.85 volt 64-bit, Unbuffered (UDIMM) or Registered (RDIMM) or Load Reduced (LRDIMM) DIMM. Clock rates up to1066 MHz (2133 MT/s) are supported by the standard product.
DDR4: DIMM interposers support a 284-pin and 288 pin 64-bit, Unbuffered (UDIMM) or Registered (RDIMM), or Load Reduced (LRDIMM) DIMMS. Clock rates up to1.2 GHz (2400 MT/s) are supported by the standard product.
DDR3: The SO-DIMM interposers support a 204-pin, 800 MHz clock (1600 MT/s data rate), 1.25-1.85 volt 64-bit, Unbuffered SO-DIMMs.
DDR4: The SO-DIMM interposer supports 260 pin (NEW), 933 MHz clock (1867 MT/s data rate), 1.25-1.85 volt 64 bit Unbuffered SO-DIMMs.
Note: Electrically, the DDR Detective DIMM and SO-DIMM interposers extend the DDR bus approximately 1.0 inch in etch length. FuturePlus has carefully simulated and designed the interposers to work in your system. Factors that can have a significant effect on the performance of the whole system include the type of memory controller, the target layout, the type of DIMM or SO-DIMM used, and which DIMM or SO-DIMM socket is being probed. All users are given 30 days to qualify the DDR Detective in their system.