Kvaser Leaf hardware
|Kvaser USBcan Light 2xHSKvaser USBcan Light 4xHS Kvaser USBcan II HS/LS Kvaser USBcan II HS/SWC Kvaser USBcan R v2 Kvaser USBcan R v2 Kvaser USBcan Pro 2xHS v2 Kvaser USBcan Pro 2xHS v2 CB Kvaser USBcan Pro 5xHS|
Kvaser – experience greatness
If you have experience with CAN products from other brands, you will no doubt notice that Kvaser's CAN bus interfaces have very different appearances than any equivalent products on the market. That is because when Kvaser designs a product it keeps the identity of the end users of the product firmly in mind. In this case those end users are engineers – and that means keeping the product lightweight, ergonomic – and at the same time incredibly durable. Kvaser's designers work extra hard to keep your work easy and comfortable – and it shows.
As Kvaser's representatives in Israel, Pertech Embedded solutions wholeheartedly recommends you choose the Kvaser brand for your CAN bus products. If you want to work with a trusted brand name that has been the gold standard in the field for decades - do so, and will receive the following:
- Full, customer focused technical support and service suitable for Israel, and your specific industry.
- Future-safe APIs that are fully consistent across different product series, comprehensively covering the full functionality of your hardware.
- An extremely broad CAN product range.
- Responsible and ethical manufacturing and sourcing.
Quality service for Kvaser products
Kvaser leaf light v2
Kvaser leaf light v2 – features and more
Kvaser CAN hardware is based on the same common software API. Applications developed using one device type will run without modification on other device types.
The Leaf Light v2 comes with free software, free software updates and free support. Kvaser's easy-to-use Kvaser CANlib applications programming interface (API) has virtual hardware that simulates real hardware. This way, you can start developing around the Leaf Light v2 interface right away.
There is a variety of types of Kvaser CAN hardware: CAN Bus Application Support AFT MARC ITM ATI CANLabTM Network Analysis ATI VISIONTM Calibration and Data Acquisition Ficosa CANicaTM Influx Module AnalyzerTM Kvaser CanKingTM National Instruments DIAdemTM National Instruments LabViewTM Port CANopen ConfigurationTM PPE PCMSCANTM TKE CANtraceTM TKE CANopen ConfigurationTM VAT 2000TM Warwick X-AnalyserTM Xtm
Major Features of Kvaser leaf light v2 include:
- Local buffering and preprocessing results in high performance and a reduction of time critical tasks for the PC.
- Supports both 11-bit (CAN 2.0A) and 29-bit (CAN 2.0B active) identifiers
- Low current consumption (90 mA) reduces power drain from your laptop.
- 8000 messages per second, each time-stamped with 100 microsecond accuracy
- High-speed CAN connection (compliant with ISO 11898-2), up to 1 Mbit/s.
- Galvanic isolation, is no longer an add-on (and expensive) option. It is the standard, reducing the power surges or electrical shocks.